1. Preamble and enforceability
1. This site is the exclusive property of LOANSQUARE SAS.
2. Users wishing to use this site are deemed to have read and agreed to this legal notice without reservation.
3. Users must read any new version of this legal notice each time they visit the site.
4. This legal notice is neither terms of service nor terms of sale.
5. It is intended to set forth the rules that must be followed by anyone using the site.
6. In accordance with Article 6-III 1° of the Act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, you are informed that:
- this site is the property of LOANSQUARE SAS, whose registered office is located at 38 rue Pierret, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine. LOANSQUARE SAS is a company with a share capital of 99 999€, registered in the Trade and Companies Register under number 823 714 000;
- the site’s director of publication is François Levy, in his/her capacity as legal representative of LOANSQUARE SAS;
- the site is hosted by Squarespace, located 459 Broadway FI 5, New York, NY 10013, phone number: (646) 580-3456
7. LOANSQUARE SAS is registered in the Trade an Companies Regiter of Nanterre (France) under number 823 714 000.
3. Privacy notice
8. Pursuant to the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, the site has been notified to the data protection authority, the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).
9. In accordance with Article 32 of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended, you are informed that LOANSQUARE SAS, as the data controller, processes personal data mainly for the following purposes :
- management of access to and operation of the service;
- management and monitoring of relationships with customers, users and prospects;
- commercial and marketing management of content;
- measurement of quality and satisfaction;
- management of marketing, events and customisation of offers;
- improvement of the services provided.
10. All fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory and must be completed. If you fail to provide these data or provide incorrect data, LOANSQUARE SAS will not be able to process your request.
11. Some of the data collected may be communicated to commercial and contractual partners for survey, analysis and direct marketing purposes.
12. You have a right to access, inquire about, rectify your data in order to, as the case may be, rectify, complete, update, block or delete personal data relating to you that are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, expired or whose collection, usage, disclosure or retention is prohibited.
13. You also have a right to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of data relating to you and a right to object to the use of your data for purposes of direct marketing.
14. To exercise all these rights, you should send a letter, together with a copy of a signed identity document:
- by mail to the following address: 38 rue Pierret, Neuilly-sur-Seine, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine, FRANCE; or
- by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. You are required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended; if you violate these provisions, you may be subject to criminal penalties.
16. In particular, you must not collect or misuse personal data you access or may have access to or otherwise act in a manner that may adversely affect the privacy or reputation of others.
17. You are informed that when you visit the site, one or more cookies may be automatically placed on your browser.
18. A cookie is a block of data; it is used to record information about your navigation on the site, but it is not used to identify you.
19. You can set your browser to be notified when it receives one or several cookies and decide to refuse them.
20. You can enable or disable cookies by changing your browser settings.
21. Cookie settings can generally be found in the “tools” or “settings” tabs.
22. It is not possible to provide you with detailed and updated information on all web browser settings as they are under the exclusive control and authority of the browser software publishers.
23. You may obtain additional information:
- from the publishers of browser software, on their websites;
- more generally on the CNIL website at www.cnil.fr by entering the keyword “cookies” in the search engines.
24. Note that if you disable cookies you may not be able to use certain features of the site.
25. You have a right to access, withdraw and modify the personal data communicated by means of cookies in the manner described above.
5. Use of the site and information available
26. You acknowledge that you have the skills and resources required to access and use this site.
27. You acknowledge that you have checked that your computer configuration is virus-free and in perfect working order.
28. LOANSQUARE SAS cannot be responsible for:
- the quality of the service, as the service is offered “as is”;
- the disruption of the use of the site;
- the impossibility to use the site ;
- computer security breaches, which can damage the computer equipment and data of the users;
- infringement of user rights in general.
29. While every effort has been made by LOANSQUARE SAS to ensure that the site provides users with information and/or tools that are available and verified, LOANSQUARE SAS cannot guarantee that the site is error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
30. The information provided by LOANSQUARE SAS is for information purposes only and should not be seen as a substitute for personalised analysis and you must perform your own additional analysis.
31. LOANSQUARE SAS makes no guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information available on the site.
32. The information that appears on the site is provided for general purposes.
33. LOANSQUARE SAS makes every effort to provide users with information that is available and checked; however (.) cannot accept any responsibility for any damage which may result from the use of this site.
34. LOANSQUARE SAS uses reliable sources so that the information accessible on this site is accurate and regularly updated.
35. LOANSQUARE SAS reserves the right to remove, alter or amend the content of this site at any time and without prior notice.
36. LOANSQUARE SAS cannot be held liable for any damage, including damage resulting from the transmission of documents on the Internet.
37. LOANSQUARE SAS reserves the right to edit, delete, modify, validate or change, in whole or in part, any content uploaded to the site or posted on it.
38. Accordingly, you agree that you use this information under your sole responsibility.
6. Intellectual property
39. The content and general structure of the site and the software, texts, images, whether or not animated, photographs, sounds, know-how and any other elements composing the site are the exclusive property of the site operator or of its third party licensors.
40. You are only authorized to represent the pages of the site on your screen and have the right to reproduce the intellectual property of the site only temporarily and solely for the purpose of consulting the site.
41. Any total or partial representation of this site without the express authorization of the publisher of the site is strictly forbidden and shall constitute an infringement punished by the Intellectual Property Code.
42. The same applies to any databases appearing on the site, which are protected by the Intellectual Property Code.
43. The distinctive signs of the publisher of the site and its partners, such as domain names, trademarks, trade names and logos appearing on the site are protected by the Intellectual Property Code.
44. Any total or partial reproduction of such distinctive signs from the elements of the site without the express authorisation the publisher of the site is therefore strictly forbidden by the Intellectual Property Code.
45. The site contains hypertext links to other resources on the Internet network and particularly to its partners; all these links have been previously authorized in writing.
46. LOANSQUARE SAS cannot be held responsible for any access by you to such other Internet resources via the hypertext links contained on the site.
47. LOANSQUARE SAS accepts no responsibility for the content of the information provided on these network resources via the activation of hyperlinks.
48. You may not create a hyperlink to this site without LOANSQUARE SAS’s express prior authorization.
49. In no event such authorisation may imply any affiliation or endorsement.
50. In any event, all hypertext links directing to the site must be immediately removed if so requested by LOANSQUARE SAS.
8. Governing law – jurisdiction
51. French law is applicable to the rules of both form and substance.
52. For any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of this site, jurisdiction is conferred upon French courts.