Article 1. Recitals
Article 2. Definitions
“Internet User”: means any person accessing the site https://www.loansquare.com/;
“Loansquare”: means the publisher of the site https://www.loansquare.com/, Loansquare, a société par actions simplifiée, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre under the number 823 714 100, whose registered office is located at 38 rue Pierre, 92200 Neuilly sur Seine;
“Site”: means the website accessible at the following address: https://www.loansquare.com/ .
Article 3. Purpose
Article 4. Effective date - Enforceability
Article 5. Use
9. The Internet User undertakes to use the Site only under the conditions set out herein and to refrain from:
misusing the Site for personal purposes;
committing any act of infringement.
10. The Internet User is responsible for the use of the Site and for the interpretation of the data and information made available for consultation on the Site.
12. Loansquare will not manually or automatically collect data, including email addresses, about internet users using the Site without their consent, in any manner and for any purpose such as sending unsolicited direct marketing messages or spams, or electronic chain letters.
Article 6. Security
1. Loansquare makes its best efforts, in accordance with the state of the art, to secure the Site with regard to the complexity of the Internet. It cannot ensure its absolute security.
2. The Internet User is aware that data circulating on the Internet are not necessarily protected, particularly against possible misuse and undertakes to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by viruses on the Internet network.
Article 7. Liability
16. The Internet User must not interfere with the use of the Site by other internet users.
17. The Internet User must not act in any manner that may damage or otherwise compromise the IT security of Loansquare or third parties.
18. The Internet User must not interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of the Site.
19. The Internet User cannot hold Loansquare liable for any delay in receipt of the information made available on the Site.
21. Loansquare cannot be responsible for the inaccessibility, unavailability of or impossibly to use the Site.
22. Loansquare cannot be responsible for any disruption in the use of the Site.
23. Loansquare cannot be responsible for computer security breaches, which can damage the computer equipment and data of internet users.
24. Loansquare cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the access to or use of the Site.
25. Loansquare cannot be held liable in case of temporary or total unavailability of all or part of the access to the Site, a difficulty related to response time, and in general any failure in performance.
Article 8. Intellectual property
27. The trademarks, designs, images, texts, photos, logos, graphical charters, software, search engines, databases, and domain names, among other things, are the exclusive property of Loansquare and/or its third party licensors to the Internet User.
28. Any reproduction and/or performance of all or part of any of these items without Loansquare’s express consent is prohibited and will constitute an infringement punishable by articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
29. As a result, the Internet User must refrain from acting or conducting in any manner that may directly or indirectly infringe the intellectual property rights of Loansquare or of the holder of the author’s right..
Article 9. Rules of evidence
31. The computer logs stored in the information systems will be kept in reasonable security conditions and considered as proof of the communications made between the parties.
32. The contractual documents are archived on a reliable and durable medium that may be used as evidence
Article 10. Severability
Article 11. Governing law
34. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of France.
35. French law shall apply to both form and substance, notwithstanding the place of performance of the essential or ancillary obligations.